PK Group help clients to identify, plan for and potentially mitigate their tax planning burdens.
How does tax impact our lives?
The UK possesses one of the longest tax codes in the world – tax legislation is complex and affects all aspects of life. We all pay tax on:
We have an obligation to comply with tax legislation but with efficient planning there are many ways to reduce your tax burden.
Our Personal Tax Services:
- Preparing and filing tax returns, including residential property capital gains reports
- Personal tax advice
- Income tax guidance
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) planning
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) advice
- Advice about Tax Efficient Investments (EIS, VCTs)
- Property tax advice
- Support with HMRC audits and investigations
- Trust taxation and accounts
- UK taxation for resident non-UK domiciles
- UK tax advice for non-residents
Why choose PK Group?
PK Group benefits from shared knowledge across financial planning and tax accounting teams. We work with clients to assist with business and personal tax filings and advise on tax efficient investments.
We take a holistic approach to tax planning to potentially reduce the tax burden whilst ensuring full compliance with legislation.
We're here to help
Call us today
Arrange a call to speak to one of our tax experts.
Chat to us
Use our live chat messaging service in the bottom right of the screen.
Send us a message
Alternatively you can fill out the form below and we’ll get back in touch with you.
A comprehensive resource library containing tax calculators, allowances & deadlines.