We can help you to release money tied up in the bricks and mortar of your property for personal use.
We can help find you the best plan
The costs of setting up a lifetime mortgage will be:
- Professional advice fees – at PK Group there is no advice fee until submission of an application. Consultations are at our expense, and there is no fee unless you decide you wish to proceed, prior to which any fee we charge will firstly be agreed with you.
- Legal fees as you will need to appoint your own solicitor to act on your behalf.
- Lifetime mortgage provider fees – although many providers provide low-cost options and/or allow you to add any fees to the initial borrowing.
Why choose PK Group?
- There are different options with regard to lifetime mortgage products which will suit people with differing needs.
- PK Group will assess your requirements to see if it is right for you.
- If suitable, we can provide you with whole of market advice to ensure that we find the most appropriate product for your circumstances.
We're here to help
Call us today
Arrange a call to speak to one of our mortgage and equity release advisers.
Chat to us
Use our live chat messaging service in the bottom right of the screen.
Send us a message
Alternatively you can send us an enquiry via the form on our contact page.
A comprehensive resource library containing tax calculators, allowances & deadlines.